OBD believes that doing business responsibly is in the best long term interests of all our stakeholders. We seek to follow best practice in corporate governance to the extent appropriate to the OBD’s size, nature and stage of its development and in accordance with the regulatory framework that applies to AIM companies. We review and apply the principles and provisions of the UK Corporate Governance Code and the QCA Code where it is appropriate to do so to support the governance framework.
We follow best practice codes of conduct by promising to:
- treat all stakeholders fairly
- communicate openly and honestly all shareholder and stakeholder information
- provide safe, secure and healthy working conditions for all employees
- promote equality, judging neither by race, nationality, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation nor political opinion
- observe the laws and regulations of each country in which it operates